Sunday, December 25, 2011

Snowfall Accumulation Forecast

Based on the latest model run, moderate snow will come down Tuesday morning in the Attica area for 2-3 hours. This will allow up to an inch of snow to accumulate.
I have highlighted an area where moderate snow is forecast to come down. This barely includes us. If later model runs can shift the snow initiation a little farther west, we may see 1-2" of snow. Until then, here is my snowfall prediction based on latest model data. This will probably change by tonight or tomorrow. I will change my totals as more models come in.
Again, this is just a preliminary forecast. This gives you an idea at what we may see. I will update either late tonight or tomorrow. The next update will also include a more detailed forecast. Merry Christmas everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment